To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Monday, September 15, 2014

Mid month inspiration

Hello everyone and welcome to a little mid month inspiration. Firstly I have some winners to announce from last month.

The winner of the random prize is:


Congraulations Rosina, please contact me at ccayrchallengblog@hotmail.com to claim your prize.

Our top three in no particular order are;

#140 Irene
#96 Gail L
#15 Angela
Congratulations to all our winners, please grab your badges from the side bar.

Thank you to everyone for sharing your sparkly creations with us.

Ok on to our cards from the DT: 








Kate


Don't forget there is still lots of time to join in, Scroll down for all the info.


5 comments:

Gail said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your Top 3! I am so honored and proud to put your badge on my blog! Hugs, Gail L

Sandra H said...

Congrats all x

Rosina said...

What a surprise to see that I won the challenge with the random generator .... thank you very much for it and also the top 3 winners congratulations ...
greetings Rosina

Kathy D. said...

I sent an email about sponsoring a challenge. Did you get it?

Kathy D.
Dunnitagaindesigns@gmail.com

jayshree bhagat said...

i love making Christmas Cards personally every year. hazel's card is superb sober