To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

August winners

Hello everyone, as promised here are the winners for our August Challenge.

The random winner of the prize is: 


Congratulations Fiona, please mail me at ccayrchallengeblog@hotmail.com to claim your prize




The top three: 

4 Nikki P
48 Sasha
69 Marlies

Congratulations to all our winners.  Please grab your badges from the side bar.


4 comments:

Marlies said...

Thanks for choosing my card to be in your top three! I'll put your badge on my blog.
Congrats to the winner and other top picks. Marlies

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations to all the winners, there were some truely wonderful cards this month, Kate x

Sasha said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card to be in the top three. I feel honoured when there were so many beautiful entries. Congratulations to the other ladies x

Gail said...

Thank you for this challenge - I have Blog Candy open to everyone - ends October 1 http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/