To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!

I'm so sorry but I know I've fallen behind on picking the winners the past couple of months.  So without anymore waiting here are the winners for April and May!

April - Mavis - Bugaboo GC
May - Barbara - Kat's Prize

Thank you all for playing every month!

Lesley and Colleen

3 comments:

Barbara said...

OMG - I'm tickled pink! I'm SOOOO excited! My first win in a challenge EVER! Thanks for hosting it - and congrats to Mavis as well! What a great start into the weekend...

Mavis said...

How exciting-it's my first challenge win too! Congrats Barbara! We moved last month, so I'm just checking the blogs now. I'm not sure how I claim the prize though. Thank you!!

*kathleen* said...

Congrats to Mavis and Barbara!!! Please send your mailing address to Lesley and Col, they'll get prizes out asap!!! Thanks for participating.

-Kat, DT Member