To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Last Minute Inspiration


Just thought I'd post a few more cards here for you to see what I've been up to and to hopefully give you a last minute push to get some cards in for the challenge this month.  I was busy a couple of days ago, but wanted a few minutes of creative time, so I decided to practice what I preach in all my classes - if you're going to make one card, it's just as easy to make 2 or 3 when everything is out anyway!


I used the challenge and did square cards and then add lots of glitter and gems to them.  I know you can't see the glitter in the top ones, but I added it to the patterned paper as I did in the second ones as well as on the snowflakes.  The top cards were new paper from Imaginisce and the bottom ones were some fun leftovers of last year's Bo Bunny that I hadn't used.  None of these were particularly hard or time consuming, so get that card mojo moving and create some more cards before the end of the month!

Keep your eye out for a new challenge next Friday too!
Cheers,
Colleen

6 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

they are beautiful cards. x

Donna said...

Gorgeous, fun cards! I really have to kick it in gear and get my cards done. They are half finished. I can't believe it's almost October! Time is flying!

Sara Strand said...

So pretty!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

FABulous!!!!

Deanne :)

Cindy Groh said...

These are beautiful.Great job.

Pat said...

Wow...awesome cards, Colleen!