To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

DT call for JULY-DECEMBER

DT CALL for JULY-DECEMBER (closes JUNE 10th)
If you'd like to be considered for our Christmas Card Design Team, please create 2 Christmas cards (No!!!!! Really!!!!!!!!!!!) taking inspiration from the blog header and colors! Easy as that!

I'll choose 4-6 people and they will be our Design Team for a 6 month term. (starting in JULY) There are no kits for you to play with, there are no discounts at a store (because I HAVE no store,sorry! hehe!), there are no other obligations other than create a CHRISTMAS card based on the challenge that Tamara or I send you.

There'll only be one card challenge a month(unless we decide to have a special celebration for some reason, but you will NOT be obligated to participate). So, that's 6 cards a TERM to create for the monthly card reveals.

Oh, but if you'd like to be entered into the monthly draws that I will be having, you will have to complete 5, yep 5, cards each month to qualify. If you prefer NOT to enter the monthly contest, then its ONE card a month for 6 months!

Email me your newly created Christmas cards (done especially for this challenge) if you'd like to try for the DT. Please have your card in by JUNE 10th WEDNESDAY and I will announce the new members on JUNE 13th SATURDAY.

2 comments:

Just Tracys Crafts said...

Ohh!! I will get my thinking cap on.
Tracyxx

Ali said...

So exciting! I am going to apply- I love this site... It's so much fun! LOL