To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh my goodness!!!

The cards that the DT are sending me are AWESOME!!! I'm getting so excited about the WORLD CARD DAY celebrations we have planned, starting on Oct 1st!!!It's putting me in the Christmas spirit already!!! It's ALMOST making me want to go shopping for Christmas gifts!!! Well, in 3 months time Christmas Day will be winding down by now!!! Yikes, can you believe it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh!!! It sounds farther away than it is...it will creep up quick!

Lost in Paper said...

LOL!! I've already started my Christmas shopping!!! and now I have a great start on my Christmas cards too!!!

Unknown said...

I am looking forward to seeing all of the great Christmas card ideas and have nominated your blog for an award to share the love and get the word out.