To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Friday, July 1, 2011

July Challenge!!!

Wow ladies!  Awesome to see all the fabulous entries for this past month and we can't wait to see more!  Hope things are into summer mode for you where you are - no matter what the weather!

July Challenge
With summer weddings coming up, white should be a main "colour" and then we'lll need some bling - gems, plearls, glitter, etc.
Added challenge for fun - Flower(s) of some kind too!!!







***Remember if you do 5 cards this month following the challenge, your name will go into a draw for a prize at the end of July! (This challenge CAN be combined with any other blog or forum challenges that you do this month.)

***Also, if at least 20 people create 5 cards we'll pick a second winner!***

Please upload your cards to your blog, a gallery, or photobucket and remember to give us the EXACT links to see them. You can do 5 of the same cards or 5 different ones (as long as they follow the current challenge) If you do 5 of the same, please show us a picture of them altogether. If the linky isn't working for you for any reason, just post your link in the comments! Thanks!

Cheers,
Colleen and Lesley

PS  We'll have exciting new DT news very soon too!

6 comments:

Birgit said...

I have been away for awhile and tried so hard to get last month's challenge done but I was one card short:( This challenge is beautiful. The cards here are so elegant and they are inspirational. I hope to get all 5 done:)

*kathleen* said...

glad to see some great cards for July! My cards are up on my blog! Please come check them out!

Kat,DT Member

Theresa's Studio said...

I have entered 5 cards in one entry. The DT cards are beautiful...love this challenge. You really inspired me with the designs.

Theresa's Studio said...

Enjoyed this challenge. Did all 5 ...shown in one photo.

Anonymous said...

I love the simplicity and elegance of mainly white....great inspiration from the dt and beautiful entries from everyone.

I have entered my five individual entries.

Brigitte said...

I just finished my 5th card! Just in the nick of time, lol!!! Thanks for the wonderful challenge.
Brigitte