To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Challenge!

So...it's finally here...did you get all your Christmas cards made this year?  Well if you need just a little bit more inspiration here is our last challenge for the year.  Include either an image of Santa or the word Santa on your card.

Check out what the design team made...what a way to end the year!


























*Remember if you do 5 cards this month following the challenge, your name will go into a draw for a prize at the end of DECEMBER! (this challenge CAN be combined with any other blog or forum challenges that you do this month.)

This month the RAK is another great stamp set!

Please upload your cards to your blog, a gallery, or photobucket and remember to give us the EXACT links to see them. You can do 5 of the same cards or 5 different ones (as long as they follow the current challenge) If you do 5 of the same, please show us a picture of them altogether. Thanks!

***Also, if at least 20 people create 5 cards I will pick a second winner!***

We can't wait and see what you create this month! Have fun!

Colleen and Lesley

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Hi I'm new to your challenge - I've done 5 cards but not sure how to get it to put up 5 links - they can be seen on my blog anyway - tfl.

jude said...

Ive now completed all 5 cards.Have added the five different links.Thanks for this challenge shame i only fond it in October but you can be sure i will be starting again in January.Thanks for another fab challenge and all the dt inspiration
hugs judex

Mia Scott said...

What a cool challenge and Merry Christmas!

Linda said...

I have completed my 5 cards for this challenge. The last link has #4 & 5 cards on same post.

Shelley said...

I've added all 5 of my cards. Fun challenge! Thanks for letting me play.