COMMENTING...

If you see that you are not getting comments from us, it is because of the silly "PROVE THAT YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT" on Blogger. There are only certain number of times you can comment and then you have to start proving you're not a robot. Really irritating when you have to click through picture after picture to try and leave a comment to our beautiful entries. So sorry about this. We wish Blogger would change this.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

WINNER for MARCH is...

...


...


...


WILMA!!! Please email me with your address!!!

*I apologize for not choosing a winner earlier! I totally forgot to choose a winner AGAIN. What is wrong with me??? So sorry, everyone!!

3 comments:

Wilma said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you- have emailed my addy to you - cant wait for May's challenge - its fantastic seeing all those cards piling up and knowing i wont have a last minute rush to make them :):):)

Wilma said...

I thought i had posted a comment last night saying thank you but I must have been too sleepy and forgot to sign in. Anyway thanks again and i am looking forward to May's challenge xx

Wilma said...

Just received my prize - thanks so much - its gorgeous - well worth waiting for x