To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Monday, December 15, 2008

New Team for January-March!!

First , Tamara and I want to say a big THANKS to these ladies-
Laurie H.

You've been a great inspiration to everyone and it was greatly appreciated!

Here is the new team, along with the cards they sent with their application:
ALECIA
LISA

Be watching for a new challenge coming up on New Year's Day!!! Can you imagine that at the end of next year, if you do ALL the challenges and make at least 5 cards a month, you'll have 60+ Christmas cards!!! Wow! I did this, starting in January and I had plenty of cards when I got them ready to mail this weekend. And every family is getting a handmade card, and everyone's card was different!

11 comments:

Beverley Todd said...

Thrilled to be on the new team & can't wait to see what you have in store for us!! Looking forward to working alongside my new teamies - a fabulous christmas gift, so thank you deanne & tamara!
Congrats to the old team - your work was stunning & I really hope you'll continue to play along with us!!

Anonymous said...

such a brill idea - ive just made 60 plus xmas cards over the last 2 weeks and i'm so fed up of them! i am def going to try and participate in all your challenges so i dont have the same mad rush next year! :)

T... said...

Congratulations Ladies....you've made some pretty cards and can't wait to see what else you come up with....


Thank to Teza, Adrienne, Ann and Laurie for the first round of cards.

AUsome mom said...

Great cards from the new design team! I look forward to seeing your work each month. I also look forward to having 60 Christmas cards done next year! I've done quite a few for others and have not had time to do my own this year! Great job ladies.

Alecia Wolfford said...

So very excited to be a part of the new team!! Thanks so much and can't wait for the 1st challenge!!

Denise said...

Yay! I'm so honored to be considered for this opportunity! I can't wait to see what's in store for us.

Thanks to the original team members, you'll be a hard act to follow!

Noreen Smith said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I am so looking forward to creating some great cards in preparation for NEXT Christmas! Congrats to the other ladies who were selected...nice to be working with you!

Lisa Fulmer said...

Yay! Very happy to be on the DT with such a talented group of women! Thanks so much for including me - I love the idea of building a stash of xmas cards all throughout the year - it will be so much less stressful next December! :-)

Ann said...

Great cards ladies, can't wait to see your work.

Cheryl said...

Congratulations to the new team members. I can't wait to see the samples and get back to playing.

Tenia Nelson said...

Congrats ladies!!! Can't wait to play!!!

-t