COMMENTING...

If you see that you are not getting comments from us, it is because of the silly "PROVE THAT YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT" on Blogger. There are only certain number of times you can comment and then you have to start proving you're not a robot. Really irritating when you have to click through picture after picture to try and leave a comment to our beautiful entries. So sorry about this. We wish Blogger would change this.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Congratulations BETH

I'd like to thank everyone that tried my Technique Challenge in October for the 'Gift Card Holder' and as stated I drew a name using Random Generator to pick the winner of an RAK I offered with the challenge


Beth if you could send me a note with your mailing address, my email is linked on my blog Tamara, I'll pop the RAK in the mail for you :)


Happy Carding!

2 comments:

Beth said...

YAHOO I can believe my name was drawn thanks Tamara and Deanne for this awesome blog love playing along with the challenges Tamara you have mail ;-)

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Beth!