To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Thursday, January 15, 2015

January mid-month inspiration

Hello and welcome to our mid-month inspiration.

Firstly I need to announce the winners from our December challenge.

Our winner as drawn at random is:

Congratulations Sarah M. Please contact me at ccayrchallengeblog@hotmail.com to claim your prize.

Our top three in no particular order are:

23 Katie K
26 Sandra
59 Lena Loken

Congratulations all, please grab your badge form the sidebar.


Here are some samples from the Design Team:






Carolyn

Cindy








To join our challenge just scroll down to our previous post to add your card.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3! Congratulations to all the other winners :)
Hugs, Sandra