To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Monday, December 15, 2014

December Mid Month Inspiration

Hello everyone and welcome to our December mid -month inspiration.

First up I need to announce the winners from November.

The winner of the prize drawn at random is:


Congratulations Annikarten, Please contact me at ccayrchallengeblog@hotmail.com to claim your prize.


Our top three in no particular order are:

#154 Norma
#45 Jane's Journal
#137 Nancy Brown

Congratulations to all, please grab your badge from the side bar.



Here are some samples from the Design Team:






There is lots of time to join us, scroll down for all the details.


2 comments:

Jane said...

Thanks so much for putting me in your Top 3 and well done to everyone else. Merry Christmas! x

Sandra H said...

Congrats all and beautiful Dt creations x