To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Friday, November 14, 2014

November Mid Month Inspiration

Hello everyone and welcome to our November mid month inspiration. First up, I need to announce the winners of our October challenge.

The winner of the prize drawn at random is;


Congratulations Debbie Johns, please contact me at ccayrchallengeblog@hotmail.com to claim your prize.

Our top three in no particular order are:

#122 Sandra
#204 Suzi
#200 The Orchid Garden

Congratulations to all, please grab your badges from the side bar.

There is still lots of time to join in on our November challenge, just scroll down to the previous post for all the details.

Here are some mid month samples from the Design Team:












2 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Thank you so much for choosing my entry in the top 3. I'm delighted, congrats to the winner and the other ladies. Hugs Suzi x

Sandra said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3! Congratulations to the winner and the other Top 3´s :)
Hugs, Sandra