To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Friday, August 15, 2014

August Mid Month Inspiration

Hello everyone and welcome to our mid month inspiration. Firstly let me announce the winners from last month's challenge.

Our winner as drawn at random is:


Congratulations Gail, please contact me at ccayrchallengeblog@hotmail.com

Our top three in no particular order:

#2 Muuske
#81 Papersniffer
#83 Lena Loken

Congratulations to all, please grab your badges from the sidebar.


Ok, here are some samples from the Design Team:



















To join our challenge just scroll down for all the info.

3 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Congratulations to all the winners, Kate x

Muuske said...

Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3. greetings Margo.

Gail said...

Thank you for the win from July - I am sending an email after this posting - congrats to the other winners as well - have a blessed day
Gail http://ilikepaper01.blogspot.com/