To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Friday, February 15, 2013

Mid Month Inspiration & Guest Designer

Hello everyone and welcome to our mid month inspiration.
Before I get to that I have to announce the winners from our January challenge.
  Wow did we get alot of entries 170-I think this may very well be the most we have ever received.  So since we had so many I thought I would draw two random prize winners and each will receive 4 images from Platypuscreek Digitals.



Congratulations to:

110-Rocky
&
138-Ann Marie Governale  

Please visit www.platypuscreekdigitals.com to choose your 4 images then email your requests directly to platypuscreek@hotmail.com.au

Please grab your badge from the sidebar

Our top three for January in no particular order are:

12 Marja
77 Pat K
88 Christy Sugiarto

Please grab your top three badge from the sidebar.

A big thank you to all who joined in on the January challenge

This month our guest designer is Adrianna from Scrap Emporium by Adri

Adrianna has created four gorgeous cards following this month's theme of:

Hearts & Flowers Red & White






Do stop by Adrianna's blog to see her lovely creations.

Now here are a few cards from the Design Team.



 Judy










Don't forget there's still time to enter this month's challenge.  Just scroll down for the details. 








3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to the winners and wow an array of beautiful creations from the Dt xx

Pat K said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card as a Top 3....I'm walking on air:) Congrats to the winners and other Top 3. hugs, Pat K.x

Gorgeous mid-month inspiration from the Guest and DT. xx

Sandy Trefger said...

Congratulations January winners! Love the cards guest designer and design team!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations