To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Friday, February 1, 2013

February Challenge

Hello everyone and welcome to our February challenge.  First up just a quick update.  I'm still travelling but will be home on Sunday so I will announce the December & January winners then.  Internet access has been a bit of a challenge with only dial up for the most part.  I do apologize for the delay.

Ok on to the February challenge.  Our sponsor this month is Twiddlybitz  

Twiddleybitz is ad Australian owned and operated manufacturer and wholesaler of chipboard and fine crafts products located in Western Australia


They have donated this gorgeous chipboard pack.


Our theme this month is:

Hearts & Flowers Red & White. 

Seeing this is Valentine's month we want to see a red and white Christmas card incorporating hearts and flowers.



Here are some samples from the Design Team to inspire:



























To join us just add the direct link to your project below.










4 comments:

Gail said...

Great challenge, and the DT outdid themselves!
Gorgeous creations!

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards xx

Sandy Trefger said...

Beautiful and inspiring cards Design Team!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Unknown said...

I am so excited about being chosen as a top three winner, and I have displayed my badge with pride, blimey I wonder if this is how you feel when you win an Oscar, thank you so much,

Hugs Suzy B