To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Monday, October 1, 2012

October Challenge

Hello everyone.  It's challenge time once again but first up a big thank you to all who joined us for our September challenge.  I'll be back on Wednesday to announce the winner of the random prize and our Top 3.

Ok on to our October challenge.

This month we would like you to...

Create a card using a non traditional image with traditional Christmas colours 

OR

Create a card with a traditional Christmas image using non traditional colours.

The prize this month is from Platypus Creek Stamping & Craft.  The winner as drawn by random.org will receive 2 cling mount stamps from the Artful Stamper range of stamps.





Here are some samples from the Design Team.






















To join in on the challenge simply add a direct link to your project below.


  

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wow amazing creations and lots of inspiration x

Gail said...

Hi - I found your blog while viewing another card that was entered so I decided to join. I made a non-traditional color Christmas card this morning with a caroling digi so I felt this card fit right in with your challenge. Thank you for allowing me to join. I will be putting your badge on my blog.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

great challenge and super dt cards. janex

Blankina said...

What a great challenge...it is the first time I join..hope to join you more often!!

Hugs Blankina

Gail said...

This is a great challenge -thanks a bunch! Have a great week!

cotnob said...

Gorgeous inspiration from the DT, thank you for the great challenge.
Pauline
x