To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 2012 Challenge!

Happy New Year Everyone and hope you had a wonderful evening!  We wish you all the best for a happy, healthy and prosperous 2012!

And with the new year and the beginning of another month, we also have another challenge...  A non-traditional colour challenge, but could also be combined with traditional colours, so think pink, purple, orange etc.
And as a bonus challenge - use some kind of embossing (dry, heat, etc). We know not everyone has the tools for embossing, so don't want to prevent people from playing, but it might be a fun one to add if you have the tools/product!

Clare

Tracey

Kat

Colleen

*Remember if you do 5 cards this month following the challenge, your name will go into a draw for a prize at the end of January! (this challenge CAN be combined with any other blog or forum challenges that you do this month.)
Please upload your cards to your blog, a gallery, or photobucket and remember to give us the EXACT links to see them. You can do 5 of the same cards or 5 different ones (as long as they follow the current challenge) If you do 5 of the same, please show us a picture of them altogether. Thanks

***Also, if at least 20 people create 5 cards we'll pick a second winner!***

Keep your eyes out throughout the month for more reveals and intros to our new team members as well! It's going to be hard to beat all those fabulous entries from December!  Way to go ladies!  You had some serious mojo going!  Looking forward to seeing more cards soon, so get your mojo on again!

Cheers,
Colleen and Lesley

14 comments:

Fotf said...

Some lovely cards, hope to join in the challenges and possibly combine efforts both Christmas and general, double whammy. Happy New Year ladies :)

Fern said...

Great cards from the DT!!! I have been lurking here for almost a year now and I think It's time to start playing.....

Clare Lloyd said...

Happy New Year to all at CCAYR. Here's to another great year of Christmas Crafting fun!! xx

Mary said...

I am hoping to play along this month. It is my goal to make 6 cards every month so I don't run out like I did last year. This challenge blog sounds perfect for me!

Michelle said...

Love this blog :)

Victoria said...

Good luck getting me organised for Christmas 2012! Glad to have come across your blog - lots of lovely inspiration!

Kim x said...

Some lovely cards from everyone. Thanks for the inspiration and the chance to get on top of my Christmas cards for next year.
hugs Kimx

Barbara said...

Gorgeous cards, ladies - and thanks for starting another season!

Gail said...

Did my 5 cards!
Not sure if you want us to comment about it, or if the picture's good?

Marianne said...

Just uploaded my first card for this year. Hope you'll be posted more of your inspirational DT work this year.
BTW, what happened to the monthly prizes for September through December 2011? Haven't seen any winners posts for those months.

Kim x said...

I'm on a roll now 7 cards made for the challenge. I'm so glad I found you. Just hope that I can keep it up over the rest of the year.
Thanks for the inspiration.
hugs Kimx

Trimgym said...

Great cards and lovely challenge again. I have so far linked 11 cards.

Jo.

Trimgym said...

Just to let you know I have now uploaded my first 15 cards done this year for upcoming Christmas, a total now of 36 for me. (Just another 174 to go, lol)

Love,

Jo.

Carol A said...

Six Christmas cards completed! Exceeded my monthly goal by 1! Thanks for the inspiration!