To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

September Challenge

Wow, I can't believe it's September already!  I hope everyone is well on their to having a great stash of Christmas cards.
This month we are having a stash challenge and the only "rule" is that anything you use on your cards needs to be at least a year old - stamps, papers, embellishments: everything!


























***Remember if you do 5 cards this month following the challenge, your name will go into a draw for a prize at the end of September! (This challenge CAN be combined with any other blog or forum challenges that you do this month.)

Please upload your cards to your blog, a gallery, or photobucket and remember to give us the EXACT links to see them. You can do 5 of the same cards or 5 different ones (as long as they follow the current challenge) If you do 5 of the same, please show us a picture of them altogether. If the linky isn't working for you for any reason, just post your link in the comments! Thanks!

Cheers,
Colleen and Lesley



15 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Lots of gorgeous cards ladies. I expect we will be even busier this month as Christmas is getting closer, looking forward to seeing lots of lovely cards. xx

NanaConnie said...

Wonderful inspiration from the team this week. Year old Christmas stash is not a problem at my house. I go crazy at the after Christmas paper crafting sales and I have stuff in there at least 2 years old! lol Now that I'm inspired, I'm off to craft!

Brigitte said...

Beautiful projects!!!! I find this challenge really hard. I started in January with my Copics and detailed stamp (Magnolia, Lili of the Valley...) Oh well, I will have to look through my stuff!
Brigitte

Birgit said...

These cards are really quite pretty and striking. I can't believe i finished the challenge so soon but I enjoyed jogging my memory when i bought everything:)

Brigitte said...

I just finished my cards for the challenge. I had to dig deep to make sure that everything was at least a year old!
Brigitte

Eulanda said...

I LUV this challenge!! I have far too much "old stash" that never gets used. Thanks!!

Birgit said...

hmmm-I meant to leave a message and realize I didn't-this was a challenge to find eveything that was at least a year old. I love the cards I saw on this site-just so pretty!

Marianne said...

I love all the DT samples. I've only finished 1 card so far, so I'd better get to it.

mueppi said...

Beautiful works by DT!
Hugs Gisela

Marion said...

That is the best card that I saw today. It reminds me of my friend Johnny. Anyways I would like to inform you that I want to include that gorgeous card in my collection of printing samples.

Fabiola said...

hello, j'ai réussi a faire mes 5 cartes...youpi, merci pour ces magnifiques challenges, biz

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous cards!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Gorgeous cards from the DT! Thanks for the challenge! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

JennyH said...

Thanks for this great challenge. It has really given me the inentive to use up stash instead of buying more goodies that I "need" :)

Marianne said...

Phew. I made it. I just posted my 5th card for September.