COMMENTING...

If you see that you are not getting comments from us, it is because of the silly "PROVE THAT YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT" on Blogger. There are only certain number of times you can comment and then you have to start proving you're not a robot. Really irritating when you have to click through picture after picture to try and leave a comment to our beautiful entries. So sorry about this. We wish Blogger would change this.

Friday, September 30, 2011

Prizes....

Wow!  I can't believe how many entries we have for September..I'll be picking the winner this weekend:)

The August winner is Sharon Duff!!!!

I still need email addresses for the following people:
April - Mavis
June - Donna Mundinger

You can email me at sunifla1@comcast.net

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Thanks so much! I just emailed you. xxD

City Card Shop said...

Hi..
Fantastic job on your cards, I love the designs you created! great work. i am very impressed with xmas cards.