To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February Guest Designers!

We have two lovely ladies joining us as guest designers this month that have more amazing inspiration for you today!

My name is Beate, aka Beacarona in the Blogworld, I am 33 years old, married, and I live in Hamar, a small town in Norway. I have been scrapping more or less constantly for the last 2 or 3 years, and I love this hobby! I usually make cards, because I love stamping and the painting of the stamped images. I am a huge fan of Sarah Kay stamps with all the lovely details, and Magnolia stamps which is just adorable.

When I decorate my cards I use a lot of roses, and some more roses ;o) And nearly almost some ribbons and charms. And my sewing-machine has never been used as much as after I started this card-making hobby.

When I'm not sitting in my scraproom I'm working fulltime as a secretary, and I also have a dog which is my other big hobby, or should I call it lifestyle..?




Hi!
I’m a 31 year old girl from a town called Larvik in southern Norway.
I’m living in Florida, US, with my boyfriend who goes to school here

I’ve always liked different hobbies related to paper, and about 2 years ago I started stamping and scrapbooking. I mostly make cards, but maybe there will be some LO soon.

I like vintage style and pastels, but am constantly trying to challenge myself with other styles.

I love Christmas, and I like to work on Christmas cards all year around.

 

Thanks soooooo much for joining us this month and sharing your amazing work with us!  I'm sure this'll help inspire people this month to get at those cards!
 
Remember the challenge for February, with Valentine's Day coming, is to have red and/or pink on your Christmas card as well as dimension of some kind. The dimension can be an embellishment like buttons or brads or can be done with using foam tape under something. There just needs to be some dimension to your card.
 
Enter your cards on this thread HERE to be entered for the prize draw at the end of the month!
 
Cheers,
Colleen and Lesley

1 comment:

Carol A said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cards made by your new designers! They are works of art! I would hate to part with them!!!