To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Well, here's hoping you started off 2011 right and that the year brings you all good things!  We're also hoping you're going to join us again this month and start working on those cards for next Christmas - there's no time like the present to get a head start!

January Challenge - We're going to make it easy this month because we just want people to play along, so the challenge is... 

Anything goes! 

Yes, you heard it right - anything!  Get out those scraps or the new stash you had to have this year, but never got the chance to use.  Just start creating!

Take a look at what our new design team has created for you as inspiration!




This was my version of one of Kristina Werner's
Holiday series cards that you can see HERE!

*Remember if you do 5 cards this month following the challenge, your name will go into a draw for a prize at the end of JANUARY! (this challenge CAN be combined with any other blog or forum challenges that you do this month.)


Please upload your cards to your blog, a gallery, or photobucket and remember to give us the EXACT links to see them. You can do 5 of the same cards or 5 different ones (as long as they follow the current challenge) If you do 5 of the same, please show us a picture of them altogether. Thanks!

***Also, if at least 20 people create 5 cards we'll pick a second winner!***

Keep your eyes out throughout the month for more reveals and intros to our new team members as well!  Looking forward to seeing more cards soon, so get your mojo on!

Cheers,
Colleen and Lesley

14 comments:

Hazel said...

My first card for this challenge is here x

CJ said...

Colleen and Lesley -

Would you mind e-mailing me at texdelch@sbcglobal.net I would like to set up a Swap-Bot Group Christmas Cards All Year Long 2011 following your monthly themes. Please let me know if you are interested and I will take care of the swaps. Just want to add your blog link to the description.

CJ

Shelley said...

My Linky seems to be missing so here is my card: http://ourboringlife-shelley.blogspot.com/2011/01/christmas-kitty.html

Sher said...

Now that everything is settling, I can play along again. I can't wait. Happy New Year to all of you wonderful ladies out there!

PS - Lesley I received the stamps in the mail. Thank you so much!

Fiona said...

fab cards..Here is my card

fi

Anonymous said...

Fabby Cards by the DT! I'm looking forward to playing here for 2011 - Happy New Year Gals!! xx

Mia Scott said...

Thanks for another lovely challenge and Happy New Year!

Cindy Groh said...

Amazing job everyone. There are so many entries and it's only the 7th of the month. Good luck to you.

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the challenge and for the inspiration.

Fotf said...

Ahh how efficient do i feel. Five Christmas cards completed before the end of January, brilliant lol

Anonymous said...

Wow, 7 cards finished in the first 11 days of 2011! woop woop!! ;o)

Helen said...

I've completed my 5 cards :0)
Helen x

The Crafty Den said...

I'm having problems with Mr Linky this morning (not sure if it's me or him lol). I hope it's ok to leave my link here. You can see my card here. Hugs, Denise x

Linda said...

Hi thank you for the nice challenge. I completed 8 cards. 3 different ones and 5 the same.
hugs Linda Dekker