To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

September Winners!!!

Hi Ladies, I hope you are busy making Christmas cards for October:)  We had exactly 20 ladies make five or more cards for September so that means I picked two winners....2. Beccy and 16. Sharon.  Please email your address at sunifla1@comcast.net.  Thanks!

1 comment:

Sher said...

Wow! I am so excited! I can't believe that I have been chosen as one of the September winners. This is so exciting! I'm new to this site and still finding my way around. So much amazing talent on here! You ladies rock!
Thank you so much! PS - Lesley I emailed you my address