To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

August Challenge!!!

Happy August Everyone! Can you believe we're about halfway through the summer?  I hope it's been nice weather for you!

Here's our challenge for August.... Since many of us have had a lot of heat this summer, we're going to cool things down with SNOWFLAKES!  Yes, as some of you guessed from the sneaks, your cards this month need to have snowflakes of some kind - in the paper, embellishments, stamping or whatever you like!

Check out these wonderful creations from our Design Team:





























Our Guest Designer - Trish

My name is Trish Hughes. I love being a mother to twin boys and a wife. While I enjoy making cards and scrapbooking for every occasion, I truly love creating Christmas projects. Which just happens to be my favorite time of year. And here is her card...


 *Remember if you do 5 cards this month following the challenge, your name will go into a draw for a prize at the end of AUGUST! (this challenge CAN be combined with any other blog or forum challenges that you do this month.)


This month the RAK is another great set from SU!

Please upload your cards to your blog, a gallery, or photobucket and remember to give us the EXACT links to see them. You can do 5 of the same cards or 5 different ones (as long as they follow the current challenge) If you do 5 of the same, please show us a picture of them altogether. Thanks!


YOU NEED TO LET US KNOW IN THIS POST WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE 5 CARDS IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE MONTHLY PRIZE.

***Also, if at least 20 people create 5 cards I will pick a second winner!***

We can't wait and see what you create this month! Have fun!

Colleen and Lesley

23 comments:

Helen said...

Wowsers! What great work the rest of the design team has done!!!! Way to go Girls!!!

krechi said...

Hi!
Great team! Great challenge!
I post my 5 cards!

Lily said...

HI! I was wondering if you got my e-mail about the giveaway prizeI won, I sent it about a week ago. Thanks and great cards!!
Lily :)

Donna said...

Love all the cards done here, there is so much inspiration. Here are my cards,I put them on the Fiskateer site. Thank you for the chance.

http://www.fiskateers.com/gallerycontent/lar00060223.jpg

Donna said...

Sorry I checked this and it doesn't work, so I put the August challenge cards on the Paper Craft Planet site. Hope this works.

Donna said...

It doesn't seem to what to go to the Fiskateer site so I put it on Paper Craft Planet. Thank you.

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the inspiration.

pennyd said...

Thanks for a great challenge! I have 5 cards, but four of them are on the same blog post, Penny #2, and the linky won't let me use the url more than once. I hope this still counts!

Great cards from your DT!

Stacy H-W said...

http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2010/08/challenges-galore.html Here is the link to two cards I made for this challenge...I didn't realize I couldn't use the same link for the second card...oops...
I am working on the other three! lol Stacy H-W

Clare Lloyd said...

Just found your challenge blog and love the monthly challenge. Will help me keep on track with the xmas cards. Gorgeous DT cards. X

Fabiola said...

flocon j'adore, merci

Carol A said...

Wow! Can't believe how the participation has increased last month and this! Such fantastic cards showing up here! It's hard to see on my cards, but the snowflakes are on the bg using my Cuttlebug Snowflake die!

Carol A said...

Wow! So impressed with how much the participation has increase here over this month and last! So many great cards here! The snowflakes are hard to see on mine, but I used my Cuttlebug Snowflake die for the background.

Purple Crazy said...

Enjoyed doing my 5 cards, great challenge, thanks

Helen said...

Have done my 5 cards...linked them a while ago, but forgot to leave a message here! lol
Helen x

Helen's Craft Haven

Linda said...

I have just submitted cards 2,3,4 & 5 for this challenge.

http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2010/08/christmas-cards-all-year-round-creative.html

dragonllew said...

Great challenge and DT cards have just submitted my 5th card for this challenge.

Hege said...

This was a great challenge and I have delivered my 5 cards! I forgot to write in english in my bloggpost, but I have linked to you.
Maybe I will not forget next time;)
Hugs Hege.

annes paperfun said...

Great challenge and beautiful DT cards!
I post my 5 card (# 53 and # 101)

Cathie A.K.A. said...

I have completed my 5 cards for your August challenge tonight!

Looking forward to joining in on more of your future challenges & getting them done a little earlier in the game.

Hope you find my links Okay.

http://cathiesparties.blogspot.com/

http://cathiesparties-cathie.blogspot.com/

Cathie A.K.A. said...

I finished my 5 cards for your August challenge tonight August 30.

Looking forward to joining in on more of your challenges in the future.

You can find them at the following links:

http://cathisparties.blogspot.com/

http://cathiesparties-cathie.blogspot.com/

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I finally did it (with 15 hours to spare)!! I have been meaning to play along since Christmas :( I had so much fun - can't wait for next month's challenge. Great job DT!

Deanne :)

Theresa's Studio said...

I have posted 5 cards for August...# 12, 29, 31, 84, 106