To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Friday, July 30, 2010

July Challenge!!!!

THE JULY CHALLENGE IS GOING TO STAY AT THE TOP SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SCROLL DOWN TO SEE OUR NEWER POSTS, THANKS!

Hi everyone, thank you so much for hanging in there with us as we get the new DT in place.  We really appreciate it!

The challenge for July is that anything goes...you heard it...make any kind of Christmas cards you want:)  We can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Leave a comment if you do our challenge! Please only enter NEW CARDS that are made in JULY.


*Remember if you do 5 cards this month following the challenge, your name will go into a draw for a prize at the end of JULY! (this challenge CAN be combined with any other blog or forum challenges that you do this month.)

This month the RAK is another great set from SU!  Plus I'll throw in a couple other little goodies:)

Please upload your cards to your blog, a gallery, or photobucket and remember to give us the EXACT links to see them. You can do 5 of the same cards or 5 different ones (as long as they follow the current challenge) If you do 5 of the same, please show us a picture of them altogether. Thanks!

YOU NEED TO LET US KNOW IN THIS POST WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE 5 CARDS IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE MONTHLY PRIZE.

We can't wait and see what you create this month! Have fun!

Colleen and Lesley

29 comments:

Deb Neerman said...

Thanks for a fun challenge ... so glad I found your blog. I'll be back again soon!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Fun, celebrating Christmas!

Therese said...

I have created some Christmas cards!!

Here is the link:

http://tmalakart.blogspot.com/2010/07/christmas-card-challenges.html

Thanks for putting out the challenge!!

Therese
www.tmalakart.blogspot.com

Linda said...

I have completed all 5 of my cards and they are posted together on the link I left on the Linky.

Therese said...

I am catching up on previous challenges on my sister's blog so have made some more cards!! These feature a O holy night stamp and some red flourished decorative paper!! You can check them out here:

http://tmalakart.blogspot.com/2010/07/christmas-card-challenges-nativity.html

Thanks again for the challenge!!

Therese
www.tmalakart.blogspot.com

shulsart said...

Great challenge, I have added my 5 cards for the month.

Sylvia said...

Here's my cards for the Christmas Card Challenge. I used a JOY stamp from Posh Impressions.

http://smdgreetings.blogspot.com/2010/07/christmas-cards-purple-joy.html

Thanks.

Lesley said...

Wow, look at all the fabulous cards!!!

Loretta said...

My cards are left on the linky too The cards are awesome ladies keep them coming I love them all

Helen said...

Wow! What great cards everyone! Must get mine done soon! LOL!

Theresa's Studio said...

Fun to make Christmas cards. I just added my 5th card for July...#'s 3, 20,63,65,66 on the linky. Theresa P

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shannon said...

looks great, ladies! Welcome to all of the new folks...so happy to see so much participation...and INSPIRATION! I made all different cards this time, instead of all the same. Can't wait to see what next month brings, as well!

shannon said...

well...learn something new every day...i put all of the cards I made in one post, and inlinkz seems to only take one entry per post. the others are on my blog! http://thoroughlyimpressed.blogspot.com/2010/07/christmas-crazy-in-july.html
Thanks!

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

thanks for the challenge, I have uploaded all five cards, they are numbers 8,12,21,39 and 74.
Thanks
Jovita

Karen Dunbrook said...

hi....first time I played along here. I don't think I will get 5 done but here is my lonely one.
thanks

TRACEY O said...

Another fun challenge. I enjoyed playing along again this month. I've added my cards to Mr Linky.

Michelle said...

Great challenge, I've added my post link showing my 5 cards for this month.

hugs
Michelle
x

jude said...

Have Created my Christmas Cards .Thanks for great challenge
hugs Judex

krechi said...

Thanks for a fun challenge!!!

Lynn said...

So many wonderful cards..Thanks so much for the challenge :) Lynn xx

Stacy H-W said...

I have been on a Christmas card making tear! Here is the link to my cards http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2010/07/colorful-creations-blog-hop.html This is to one of the cards...and if you look at the post above the other 4 are in it.

Thanks for the fun challenge. Stacy H-W
www.scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com

Chris at Green Puppy said...

Hi, all, I posted all 5 July cards separately on your blog and here is the link for my blog with all the cards. Thanks for the challenge.....

Chris

http://greenpuppy2.blogspot.com/

*kathleen* said...

the July cards look FAB-U-LOUS!

Carol A said...

Got my July cards done in time this month! Was such an easy challenge! LOL! I used the trifold angle technique.

Gail said...

WOW ,lots of entries this month.I made five and have posted them on these numbers 23,24,34,35,124.

good luck to everybody.

hugs
Gail K

Corina said...

It's been awhile!! I JUST finished making dozens of Christmas Cards this month - I was very happy to see the challenge, hehe! My linky post includes all 5 of mine. :D

Carolyn said...

Hi,

I posted all five of my cards on my blog and linked them up here. Thank you for this super fun challenge!

Hugs,
Carolyn
http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

Fuzzy Slippers said...

I got all five cards in 3 posts. What a fun challenge!!! So many great creations here!