To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

October Challenge

Oh my, Christmas is getting closer!!! If you've been following us here and doing your 5 cards a month, you have a wonderful stash now, 45 Christmas cards!!!! Wahoo!

Here's October's challenge brought to you by TAMARA!!

~*~
In honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I challenge you to use
"only" PINK papers on your card and you must also add some ribbon
somewhere on your card(the ribbon doesn't have to be pink, but it looks great- pink paper and pink ribbon!!

~*~

Here are the design team cards...



PAT
ALI
DIANA --

Guest Designers
LYNN
TRUDI Don't you just love pink Christmas cards? I know I do!!!!! Thanks ladies!

Leave a comment if you do our challenge!

*Remember, if you do 5 cards this month following the challenge, your name will go in a draw for a prize at the end of OCTOBER! (this challenge CAN be combined with any other blog or forum challenges that you do this month.)

THIS MONTH IS A RAK full of PINK STUFF!

Please upload your cards to your blog, a gallery, or photobucket and remember to give us the EXACT links to see them.You can do 5 of the same cards or 5 different ones (as long as they follow the current challenge) If you do 5 of the same, please show us a pic of them altogether. Thanks!

YOU NEED TO LET US KNOW IN THIS POST WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE 5 CARDS IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE MONTHLY PRIZE.

Have fun !!!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What beautiful cards! Who'd have thought....pink for a Christmas card!! Beautiful ladies!

Ali said...

Everyone did SUCH a great job! I feel so honoured to be a part of this very talented team. WOW! AMAZINGLY gorgeous cards!

T... said...

great cards ladies, can't wait to see what others come up with....

Unknown said...

Oh my! Those pink cards are just beautiful!

CraftinGranny said...

Stunning cards from the DTs. Can't wait to get started for the October Challenge. Thanks for offering these challenges.
"Hugs" Granny

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Love all the creations...

Just wanted to drop a quick note to say that I received my lovely RAK for the August challenge! Thank you so very much, I love everything especially the PP!!!!!

Thanks

Steph said...

I wasn't too sure about pink for Christmas cards when I read this challenge, but I gave it a go, and I have to say I LOVE it! Thank you for helping me step outside my "color box" :) Here is a link to my blog post with all of my pink cards...

http://mommy2austin.wordpress.com/2009/10/10/im-dreaming-of-a-pink-christmas/

Donna said...

This was such a fun challenge. Thanks for letting me be a guest designer this month. You can see all my cards here.

Andrea Wiebe said...

Just posted my five cards on my blog!

www.ajourneysofar.blogspot.com

Thanks for the fun challenge :)

Linda said...

What fabulous pink Christmas cards by the DT....thank you for all the great inspiration!!
Here are my 5 card's.

Lori said...

I finally finished my 5 cards this morning! Here's the URL:
http://savingmine.blogspot.com/2009/10/october-christmas-card-challenge.html

Loretta said...

The cards are so beautiful Pink is in LOl. Im just finishing up my cards Oct 30 wow I cant believe I put it off so late but im busy quilting now oh the joys of creativity.
http://lorettascreativity.blogspot.com/2009/10/october-pink-cards.html

Birgit said...

Well I hope my pink cards turned out as beautiful as everyone else's. The cards everyone did are great! I missed September-too much happening but I hope I can get them done too. You can view my cards at www.createdbybb.blogspot.com