COMMENTING...

If you see that you are not getting comments from us, it is because of the silly "PROVE THAT YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT" on Blogger. There are only certain number of times you can comment and then you have to start proving you're not a robot. Really irritating when you have to click through picture after picture to try and leave a comment to our beautiful entries. So sorry about this. We wish Blogger would change this.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

WINNER for JUNE is.........................

BIRGIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Birgit, please EMAIL me and I'll get a RAK sent out to you ASAP!!!!

Thanks to EVERYONE who did the June challenge. Be sure to check out the JULY challenge! It's a fun one!!!

Happy Canada Day, fellow Canadians!!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Thank You Deanne! Happy Canada Day to you as well. Congrats Birgit!!

Birgit said...

Hi Deanne

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! I have tried to e-mail you from my home here but it won't go through! So I will try at my work tomorrow because I believe it works there. I want to thank you so very much. I so much enjoy this blog and doing the Christmas cards. This is such a treat! I will e-mail you my full name and address to you tomorrow.All the best:)