To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

September Winners

Just a quick post today to announce the winners of our September challenge.

The random winner of the prize is:


Congratulations kbrandy4.  Please email me at ccayrchallengeblog@hotmail.com to claim your prize.

Our Top three for September in no particular order:

#43 Lisa
#7 Judy
#30 Laine

Congratulations.  You can grab your Top 3 badge from the sidebar. 

5 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Wow!! Thank you so much for drawing my name as the lucky winner and congratulations to the top 3!! I'm off to email you!!
Hugs Hazel xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your top three. I am thrilled to bits! Judy x

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all x

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all x

kbrandy4 said...

Hi there, i sent an email regarding my prize but have had no reply!! Can someone let me know if it was received or not!!
Hugs Hazel xx