To ALL entrants, I want to let you know that I DO comment on all entries (with the exception of Splitcoast and Flickr) so if you don't see a comment from me, please check to see if there are any comments awaiting moderation or in SPAM. A lot of comments are in SPAM and bloggers don't realize it.

Monday, December 20, 2010

DT Announcement!!

Merry Christmas everyone! 

Can you believe it's now less than a week away?  Tis the season to be crazily busy and we apologize for the delay in the DT annoucement as a result.  We've had trouble contacting people through their card posts, so we're announcing the team here and I'm asking if you could please contact me (Colleen) at col12@hotmail so that I can send you some details!

We're going to add 2 new team members and 2 Guest Designers every month!  Please know how hard this was!  We were planning on only have one Guest a month, but there were so many great cards that we added an extra every month!  We look forward to having more of you on the team in the next session, so please keep playing! 
So, without further ado...

Our 2 New Team Members are
Tracey - My Creative Place
Julie - A Passion for Paper

Guest Designers
January - Tinemor
              Nina
February - Bea
                Therese
March - Jess
             Christine
April - Carol
          Sonja
May - Paula
          Wendy

Congrats ladies and we look forward to hearing from you and seeing more of your amazing work!  Look for profiles of the two new design team members soon!

Cheers,
Colleen and Lesley

7 comments:

Purple Crazy said...

whoopie, thanks very much for the invite. have sent an email as requested. xx

CraftinGranny said...

WOO HOO!!! I'm so excited. Looking forward to be GD in April. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!! "Hugs" Carol

Jess's Crafty Things said...

oh Wow Thanks Colleen I have emailed you. look forward to making some more glittery things!!

TRACEY O said...

Hi Colleen. I'm thrilled to be chosen as part of the DT. I'm on holidays in the US and having a few internet problems but will email asap. Can't wait to get started

ThereseM said...

Wow, thanks sooooo much girls. This will be fun! I'v sent an email.
Happy New Yer everybody.
Hugs, Therese.

Paula said...

thanks so much thats great news xxx
will you email me nearer the time?? Paula xx

♥ Sonja Bekker ♥ said...

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for the invitation of being in your team for the month april^_^
My photo and bio is flying over soon.

Hugs
Sonja x