COMMENTING...

If you see that you are not getting comments from us, it is because of the silly "PROVE THAT YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT" on Blogger. There are only certain number of times you can comment and then you have to start proving you're not a robot. Really irritating when you have to click through picture after picture to try and leave a comment to our beautiful entries. So sorry about this. We wish Blogger would change this.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oh my goodness! I didn't pick a FEB winner!

Someone asked who the winner was for FEB and I couldn't believe I FORGOT to post the FEB winner!!!!! Please forgive me ladies!!! I don't know HOW I forgot that!!! Oh dear!

So, here is the winner FINALLY for FEBRUARY..........







..........










.............


FABRICBUTTERFLY!!! Please email me with your address and I'll get something out to you ASAP

No comments: